MIG+ CAT6A Keystone Jacks, High Density for 10G Networking
Our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated line is our premier line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT6A keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a ABS plastic housing. CAT6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG size wires. The CAT6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 & Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Keystone Jack line is subject to UL & ETL standards and is UL Listed & ETL Verified. Our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT6A shielded network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6A shielded Ethernet cables, CAT6A shielded patch cables, CAT6A shielded modular plugs, CAT6A shielded in-line couplers, shielded blank patch panels, CAT6A shielded patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6A Performance Speeds of up to 10G
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- ABS + PC Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Reliable Connector, and Durable Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Suitable For Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- 110 & Krone Punch Down Compatible
- Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Standards
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in a Black, Blue & White Colors
Weight: 1 lbs