Blank Angled 24-Port Patch Panel, 1U High Density Rack Mount
Our High Density Angled Blank Patch Panel with 24 Ports in a 1U footprint reduces the bend radius of cables, allowing them to be routed more effectively without the need for horizontal cable managers. This patch panel is great with CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A keystone jacks. This patch panel is great with CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A keystone jacks. Our network patch panels meet and exceed industry standards, ensuring safety and maximizing the performance of your network.
Product quality is essential to a reliable network. This Blank Keystone Patch Panel is ideal for speed and efficiency and also great for cable organization with numbered ports on the front of the panel. For additional product quality our patch panels are RoHS compliant, meeting UL standards and are UL Listed.
Durability & Strength
To ensure our Blank Patch Panel’s durability and strength, we use solid 16 Gauge Steel with flanges & rounded edges
CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A Network Products
To complete your CAT5E, CAT6, and CAT6A network we carry full end to end solutions including CAT5E keystone jacks, CAT5E patch cords, CAT6 keystone jacks, CAT6 patch cords, CAT6A keystone jacks, CAT6A patch cords, network racks and enclosures, ethernet switches and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of cable tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation go fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email us.
- Premium Blank Angled High Density Patch Panels
- 24 Ports (1U)
- Designed For Use with Our Unshielded Patch Cables
- Fully Compatible with All of Our MIG+ High Density CAT3, CAT5E, CAT6 Keystone Inserts
- Made From Solid 16 Gauge Steel With Flanges & Rounded Edges
- Collapsible design makes storing and packaging easy
- Snagless – Keystone Jacks Mount Flush In The Patch Panels
- Pre-Numbered Ports
- 19″ Rack & Enclosure Mountable
- Includes Cable Management Bar
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Listed
Weight: 2 lbs