CAT5E Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Aerial UTP Solid Copper w/ Messenger, 24 AWG 1000FT
Our Outdoor Aerial CAT5E Cable With Messenger is ideal for your aerial voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring the outside of your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Outdoor Aerial CAT5E Cable With Messenger is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be supported by posts or poles. This cable’s 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX polyethylene (PE) UV resistant jacket. Additionally, our Unshielded Aerial Cable includes a steel messenger wire that helps eliminate drooping and sagging when pulled tight. Our Category 5E Aerial Outdoor Cable With Messenger is designed for outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole). This cable is also tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
Our CAT5E wiring meets or exceeds industry standards for CAT5E ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, so you can rest assured of receiving quality product. CAT5E outdoor aerial wire is manufactured to meet current CAT5E guidelines. It is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 5E Outdoor Aerial cable With Steel Messenger, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Aerial Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Breaking Tension of the Messenger: 1370 Mpa
- Maximum Hang Distance: 70 Meters
- ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000′ On A Wooden Spool
Packaging: Reel in a Box