CAT6 Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Aerial UTP Solid Copper w/ Messenger, 23 AWG 1000FT
Our Outdoor Aerial CAT6 Cable With Messenger is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security aerial networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Outdoor Aerial CAT6 Cable With Messenger is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be supported by poles or posts. This cable’s 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX polyethylene (PE) UV resistant jacket. Additionally, this cable includes a steel messenger wire that helps eliminate drooping and sagging when the cable is pulled tight. Our Category 6 Aerial Outdoor Cable With Messenger is designed for outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole). This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 600MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cables have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6 Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6 Outdoor Aerial cable With Steel Messenger, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Aerial Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Breaking Tension of the Messenger: 1370 Mpa
- Maximum Hang Distance: 70 Meters
- ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000′ On A Wooden Spool
Packaging: Reel in a Box