CAT6A Coupler, Shielded In-Line Ethernet Data Coupler
Our Shielded CAT6A Inline Couplers works great for extending your telephone or computer patch cord into any room of the house or office. Our Shielded CAT6A Inline Coupler is designed to link two shielded networking patch cables together, or if you need to extend an existing shielded cable run. The in-line coupler provides a female-to-female feed-through connection for easy cable hook-up. The coupler is fully covered in a metal case to protect your signal against electro-magnetic noises that may interfere with your signal. The Shielded CAT6A In-line Coupler comes standard with gold plated brass contacts, and 8 conductors straight-thru. It is designed for computer networking applications and works best with our CAT6A patch cords.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our Shielded CAT6A In-Line Coupler is subject to UL standards and is UL Compliant. Our CAT6A In-Line Coupler, Shielded In-Line Ethernet Data Coupler also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT6A shielded network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6A shielded Ethernet cables, CAT6A shielded patch cables, CAT6A shielded modular plugs, CAT6A shielded in-line couplers, shielded blank patch panels, CAT6A shielded patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6A Performance Speeds Of Up To 10G
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT6A Shielded Ethernet Cables and/or CAT6A Patch Cords
- Connectors: One RJ-45 Female To One RJ-45 Female
- Type: 8 Conductor Straight-Thru RJ-45 CAT6A
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- Meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional performance while streamlining installations
- Press-fit PCB technology ensures a high quality connection and reliable performance
- Small form-factor for high-density installations
- Gold plated over nickel contacts for signal clarity
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM