CAT6A Slim, Snap-In Inline Coupler w/Keystone Latch
Our CAT6A Slim Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch is engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT6A Slim Coupler line of keystone jack was designed to simplify the connection helping you save time and money. Simply snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel and plug in your patch cables and/or RJ45 terminated CAT6A cables and you’re done.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT6A Slim Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch is subject to UL standards and is UL Listed. Our CAT6A Slim Coupler also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT6A shielded network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6A shielded Ethernet cables, CAT6A shielded patch cables, CAT6A shielded modular plugs, CAT6A shielded in-line couplers, shielded blank patch panels, CAT6A shielded patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6A Performance Speeds Of Up To 10G
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT6A Ethernet Cables/Patch Cords
- One RJ45 Female To One RJ45 Female
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- Meticulously Engineered To Deliver Exceptional Performance
- High Quality Connection And Reliable Performance
- Small Form-Factor For High Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts For Signal Clarity
- UL Listed
- Keystone Latch For Use With Our High Density Patch Panel & “WP2” Series Wall plates
Weight: 1 lbs
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM