CAT8 Shielded High Density Component Rated 180º Keystone Jack
Our CAT8 Shielded HD Component Rated line is our premier line of data jacks. The CAT8 Shielded Keystone Jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a zinc die-cast with nickel plated housing. CAT8 Shielded line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 22 AWG to 24 AWG size wires. The CAT8 Shielded line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT8 Shielded HD Component Rated Keystone Jack line is subject to UL standards and is UL Listed. Our CAT8 Shielded HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT8 shielded network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT 8 shielded Ethernet cables, CAT 8 shielded modular plugs, shielded blank patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT8 Performance Speeds of up to 40G
- Category 8 products are fully backward compatible with Category 6A
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- Zinc Die-Casting With Nickel Plated Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements and EMI and Alien Crosstalk
- Reliable Connector, and Durable Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Suitable For Shielded Solid & Stranded 22 AWG to 24 AWG Wire
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Capabilities
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1 Standards
- UL Compliant
Weight: 1 lbs