Choose the Right RJ45 Connector
We believe in great networking products, they are the key to building a superior network. We hold our plugs to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6A network cable. Use these RJ45s to make custom patch cords to fit your needs.
Each ethernet cable has a specific diameter and if it does not fit snuggly in the plug, there is a high chance it will slip out or strain it. Make sure your cable’s outer diameter matches the plugs outer diameter when purchasing RJ45 connectors. This is represented by your cable’s AWG. This RJ45 connector fits 28 gauge cable.
Gold plated contacts come standard and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly for the twisted pairs.
Why Shield Your Network?
Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference (EMI). This RJ45 ethernet connector has a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable.
The shielding will help your cables transfer data at their true maximum speeds. This is especially important for data centers and server rooms where there is limited space and a lot of unwanted crosstalk between cables.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slimline boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- Transparent housing for easy conductor alignment
- 8 Pins and 8 Conductors (8p8c)
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Fits 28 AWG cable
- Copper alloy shielding
- RoHS compliant
- Operation temperature: -20°C – 50°C
- Fits an insulation diameter of 0.8mm – 0.86mm
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Packing: 100Pc's, 25Pc's, 50Pc's