Choose the Right RJ45 Connectors
We believe in great networking products they’re the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT6A RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it reliable and blazing fast. These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6A cable. These RJ45 contacts are gold plated. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c) with inserts included as part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools. A cable stripper is however recommended to expose the inner conductors. This connector has been rated for PoE and is capable of power transfer.
Why Shield Your RJ45 Connectors?
This connector Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickel plating. This makes our CAT6A plugs more durable while being less prone to corrosion and rust. All our CAT6A Plugs come standard with two different sizes of boots. These boots provide better stress relief support around the connection point of the cable and connector. CAT6A is the future in copper cabling, and it is smart to implement into your CAT6 systems so your network will easily be transferred to 10G in the near future. The copper foil included with the RJ45 connector will also further shield from any unwanted EMI or crosstalk. So, update your system today so your company can get faster, more efficient conversion rates.
- Ideal for high performance CAT6A & CAT8 Networks needing to reach 10G Speeds
- Meets CAT6A & CAT8 performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2-1
- Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickel plating
- Tool-less termination saves time and money
- Strain relief boots are included
- Backwards compatible with CAT6 system
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Suitable for shielded solid & stranded 24 – 23 AWG wire
- Power over Ethernet (POE) capabilities
- T568A & T568B wiring
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Cable Category: Cat6A, Cat8