Cat6 Shielded STP Riser (CMR), 1000ft, 23AWG Solid Bare Copper, 550MHz
Availability: 98 In stock
Availabilty By Warehouses
CA STOCK – Out of Stock
MD STOCK – 98
- PACKAGING:Reel in Box
- DIMENSIONS:14.00in x 14.00in x 12.00in
98 in stock
|10 - 19||2%||$195.99|
|20 - 30||3%||$193.99|
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. This riser rated cat 6 lan cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8C). The overall aluminum (AL) foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and outside interference. Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our BNCables product has been packaged in a tangle free, Reel in a box so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility.
- FOR USE INDOORS. The riser rated jacket is for use in between floors and non-plenum spaces. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- CUSTOMER APPROVED. All data cables meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.